Problems with being a male
- Having emotions is seen as weakness
- Admitting weakness is seen as an even greater weakness
- Being called a sexual deviant or a pervert because you were expressing your sexuality
- A girl beating you in any physical competition makes you inferior
- Being superficial makes you a pig but a woman being superficial is fine
- Makeup isn't even an option
- Not living up to the insanely unrealistic ideal of manhood automatically makes you gay
- Being gay is seen as weak
- You can't control the size of your "manhood"
- You can't report sexual assaults because being a male victim is worse than being the rapist
- No male specific support groups or movements
- Unequal parental rights
- Extreme feminists treating you less than human
- Women can blame all men or say they are all the same but if a man blames women they're sexist pigs
- People dismissing your problems automatically because the universe is obviously rigged in your favour in every scenario imaginable
- Not being able to become a teacher, because you'll be seen as a pedophile or other weirdo.
- No one will read this past the title
so in class today, someone insulted Jennifer Lawrence by calling her a butterface, and i just stood up and yelled “NO ONE INSULTS THE PRINCESS OF TUMBLR”, but then someone else yelled out “EVERYONE KNOWS THE PRINCESS OF TUMBLR IS DEAN WINCHESTER”
this post gave me major second hand embarrassment
If I was a famous author I would publish a book with ten different endings which all went to print with varying degrees of rarity, but not tell the fans about it so that I could watch their confusion as they disagree over how the story ended. Then when they figured it out I would ‘come clean’, telling them that I had released eleven alternate endings and watch them panic again as they all try to find the last ending.